|This is a web site of Bucks County Courier Times (NIE).
Our postal address is
We can be reached via e-mail by clicking here,
8400 Bristol Pike
Levittown, PA 19057
or you can reach us by telephone at 215.949.4073
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
For each visitor to our Web page, our Web server automatically recognizes only the consumer's domain name (where possible).
We collect only the domain name, the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail, aggregate information on what pages consumers access or visit, user-specific information on what pages consumers access or visit, information volunteered by the user, such as survey information and/or site registrations, name and address, telephone number, payment information (e.g., credit card number and billing address).
The information we collect is used for internal review and is then discarded, used to improve the content of our site or used to notify consumers about updates to our site.
If you do not want to receive e-mail from us in the future, please let us know by responding to the email you received and requesting that no further e-mail is sent to the replying address.
If you supply us with your postal address on-line you may receive periodic mailings from us with information on new products and services or upcoming events. If you do not wish to receive such mailings, please let us know by visiting us at http://www.bcctnie.com/contact/gen_inq_form/index.php.
Please provide us with your exact name and address. We will be sure your name is removed from the list.
Persons who supply us with their telephone numbers on-line will only receive telephone contact from us with information regarding orders they have placed on-line.
Please provide us with your name and phone number. We will be sure your name is removed from the list.
With respect to Ad Servers: We do not partner with or have special relationships with any ad server companies.
With respect to third party information sharing: We do not share any automatically gathered or user supplied information with any other organizations or businesses.
From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future we will post any updated information to the page you are currently viewing.
Upon request we provide site visitors with access to no information that we have collected and that we maintain about them.
Upon request we offer visitors the ability to have inaccuracies corrected in the contact information we maintain about them.
Consumers can have this information corrected by visiting us at http://www.bcctnie.com/contact/gen_inq_form/index.php.
With respect to security: We have appropriate security measures in place in our physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you at our site.
If you feel that this site is not following its stated information policy, you may contact us at the above addresses or phone number, The Federal Trade Commission by phone at 202.FTC-HELP (202.382.4357) or electronically at http://www.ftc.gov/ftc/complaint.htm.